Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's ALL About Him- How to Identify and Avoid the Narcissist Male Before You Get Hurt

Lisa E Scott has done a terrific job educating her audience about male narcissism, and although it does exist in females- men make up the majority of the narcissist pool.

Before I read the book I had no idea it was an actual psychological disorder. I just thought that there were a group of men who were arrogant so-and-so's who delighted in the attention of their female counterparts. Boy, did I have a lot to learn!
She intertwines research from Sam Vaknin PhD, who is an expert in the field on NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder), with her own personal experiences. It makes for very interesting and enlightening reading for anyone who wants to know why for certain men -It's ALL about Him.

1 comment:

  1. The book is very informative. I've only read half of it so far, but i'm sure the info i've gleaned will come in handy when it comes to relationships.

    ReplyDelete