Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Faeries, Elves and Other Magical Creatures


I enjoyed reading Alvor by new author Laura Bingham; it was the kind of book that sucked me in and had me intrigued enough to keep my attention to the very end. The story revolves around twins Bain and Erin, whose exploration of a cabin in the woods by their home, leads them to discover a hidden magical world. Not only do they unveil the mysteries of this other-worldly realm, but they also discover fantastic secrets about themselves. Well written, well paced and very imaginative, I recommend this book for fans of Fantasy and anyone wanting a magical escape from reality!

1 comment:

  1. Rozelle,

    Thanks for looking me up. Something interesting I picked up yesterday- alv is the Latin word for truth. I thought that was pretty cool and a perfect fit. So glad you had fun reading Alvor. Hope my next book is even better than the first.

    ReplyDelete